Peter Tschentscher, First Mayor of Hamburg:
“The Blockchance Conference 2019 in the Chamber of Commerce brings the international blockchain industry to Hamburg. As a patron, I am pleased to open the event in order to present to the world our Hanseatic city as a digital and innovation location.”
The Blockchance Conference 2019 creates a platform for the exchange of knowledge, experience and success. It shows deep insights into the distributed ledger technology (DLT) / and blockchain universe. The conference will open its doors for corporate partners, innovators, developers, investors, politicians and media for two days with an inspiring mix of expert talks, panel discussions, breakout sessions, exhibition zone and networking breaks. In addition, in advance, we are opening the Blockchance Campus Hamburg, a blockchain industry hub in the HafenCity.
We got a voice
- Hamburg’s First Mayor Peter Tschentscher as honorary patron
- Prestigious Chamber of Commerce as venue
- Expo area in the hall of the former Hamburg stock exchange
- Unique blockchain theaterricle experience during the conference
- Additional educational program in the Blockchance Campus
- 50 + international speaker, 750+ attendees, 1500+ exhibition guests and 30+ exhibitors
- Hamburg’s metropolitan region has more than 5 million inhabitants and is a major European business, science, research and education hub in an excellent economic situation
As the venue of the “Blockchance Conference Hamburg 2018” we chose the “MLOVE FutureCity Campus” in HafenCity. The venue was exceptional, the charm of the sea container buildings and the proximity to the Elbe impressed the participants. That suited the pioneering spirit of our conference in the first year.
“In Silicon Valley you start big things in a garage – in the Hanseatic city of Hamburg, of course, the counterpart is the sea container.” (Fabian Friedrich)
- Speaker: Keynotes by politicians, industry representatives, celebrities from the blockchain scene, first movers as well as speeches by other top-class speakers offer deep insights into the universe of blockchain technology. In total, there will be more than 40 speakers.
- Further program items: podium discussions, workshops, breakout sessions, computer science courses complete the program.
- Expo: A trade fair with product demonstrations and giveaways makes the new technology – in the truest sense of the word – tangible and invites business representatives, the media, politics, education ad a broad, interested public to exchange views. It gives a good overview of future applications of blockchain technology. On Saturday, the Expo will be open for a few hours for free to an interested public
- Livestream: An editorially supervised, multilingual livestream invites people all over the world to participate. This increases the range enormous.
- Blockchance Magazine: For the conference the blockchance magazine “Blockchance – Hamburg got a Voice” will be published, in which the conference, the city, the speakers and the partners can be introduced. Outstanding topics, companies and personalities are presented.
- VIP Program: A reception for VIPs, speakers, partners and press in City Hall, a VIP dinner and a boat trip set special accents.
- Blockchance Campus Hamburg: In addition, in advance, we celebrating the grand opening of the Blockchance Campus Hamburg,a blockchain industry hub and coworking space in the in the HafenCity.
- Blockchain Theater: stay tuned
The Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg is located in the heart of the Hamburg metropolitan region, which stretches across four federal states and has more than five million inhabitants. Hamburg is a major European business, science, research and education hub with several universities and national and international institutions and has been regarded as cosmopolitan and highly networked since the time of the Hanseatic League.
Due to the strong representation of companies from the logistics, trade, media, aviation and maritime industries, for which the topics Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies will become more relevant in the future, Hamburg has an excellent economic situation and the potential in these areas catching up with world leaders and taking on global blockchain industry centers such as London, Dubai, Shanghai, New York, Zug and Berlin.
Friday, 16 August 2019 at 09:00 – Saturday, 17 August 2019 at 20:00 (CEST)
Chamber of Commerce